Football Federation Australia (FFA) and Football NSW (FNSW) have collaborated and we have a new registration system called PLAYFOOTBALL for the 2019 season. Once you register to the new PLAYFOOTBALL system, you can link family members who play for the club to the one account. Some of the details previously entered in past seasons will be transferred over from the old MyFootballClub System in order to speed up the registration process. FFA and FNSW however want everyone registering themselves from this season onwards. This means that as a club we CANNOT register anyone this year. We are available to assist registrations on the below registration dates however every player, coach and manager will need to register in the new PLAYFOOTBALL system.
It is noted by FFA, FNSW and CCF that there are major issues with the new system that we as a club cannot control. We understand that this will be frustrating, however we want to make the transition as smooth as possible. If you have any issues with the new system, please contact us via an email or phone call or come down and see us at the registration days. We as a club are committed to helping all our members get out there and play some football in the 2019 season.
Online registrations will open on Monday 14th January and will close on Sunday 10th February at 2pm.
We will be holding the following registration days from 10am until 2pm;
- Saturday 2nd February
- Sunday 3rd February
- Saturday 9th February
- Sunday 10th February
Registrations will close after the final registration day in order for the club to organise teams and allow time for grading. If you do not register before this date you risk not being able to play for Berkeley Vale Soccer Club this year
Registration Fees for the 2019 Season
5-9 year old – $195
10-11 year old – $205
12-17 year old – $215
18 year old – $230
Seniors – $350
Senior Students – $300 (must supply student ID)
Online Fees Apply through the PLAYFOOTBALL system.
Alternatively, you can pay directly to the club via the bank details below.
Club Bank Account Details
Name: Berkeley Vale Soccer Club
Bank: Greater Bank
BSB: 637 000
Account Number: 781944114
Reference: Players Surname and First Initial
Until registration is paid in full players cannot take the field in any game including trials. If you play before paying in full you will not be covered by insurance!
- Every player, coach and manager from U8’s up will have to upload a new photo for the 2019 season. This is due to the change of system. After this season juniors will need a new photo every two years and seniors every five years.
- All coaches and managers need a Working With Children Check (WWCC) number in order to be registered for their team. You can apply for a WWCC as a volunteer (free of charge) at https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-working-children-check and then go into the nearest Service NSW office and provide 100 points of ID. If this is not provided you will not be able to coach or manage any team this year
- We have already started with payment plans for registrations fees! If you think that you might need some time to pay registrations off this year then contact our Treasurer Jodie Wells via email at email@example.com for further details.
- Please contact Junior Vice President Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any grading requests prior to the 10th Please Note that by contacting Kristy, your request is not guaranteed!
- Active Kids Vouchers are available again this season. This year you must enter your voucher number on the PLAYFOOTBALL As a club we cannot enter this information and if not entered you will not receive the $100 discount
- Shorts, Socks and Merchandise will once again be available to buy at the registration days.
Please click on the following link to access the Play Football website
(Coaches & Managers only need to select their choice from the “Role” box. All players need to select an option from all 3 boxes).
Don’t forget to apply for your Active Kids Voucher BEFORE registering on the Play Football website (you will need the voucher number when you register).
(Any children who also play for Central Coast United or in the Mariners squad will be issued with their $50 rebate in May).
CCF have also created a video walkthrough of the registration process.
If you are having any issues with the Play Football Registration system please contact their support team.
For any other information regarding registrations please contact Tricia Pannell on email@example.com